Everybody, do the floss! I don't see anyone flossing!
*imagine flossing gif here*
The fortnite flossing. Not the teeth flossing. Nobody does that.
Not that fortnite is cool or anything. As far as I have heard, fortnite is anti-cool.
But who am I to tell or judge :D
To open-source enthusiasts, FLOSS means Free Libre Open Source Software. To me, it means trying to care about copyright stuff. This section is therefore misnamed. But I think it sounds cool.
Here I am going to provide a probably incomplete list of sources and licenses, because this site is a copy-pasta patchwork.
- I started out with Sadgrl's Layout Builder
- In the time to follow, I started hanging out in W3 School's How To section and never stopped since
- fonts under Apache 2.0 license
- Neko (the cat in the corner) from webneko.net
- Running text in the footer: truisms by Jenny Holzer
- Page flipping animation in the notes section: turn.js under a BSD license
- Picture of "Misprint" shirt: Some Onlineshop
Please consider any copyright infringement I did commit an honest mistake & please don't sue me.